Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual and school concerned. Note: We DONOT collect user information in the mobile applications that are linked with our School ERP: “Edusecure”. The ERP maybe linked with any of the following domains: Edusecure.in or Edusecure.com or Edusecure.org
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will be getting this information directly from the schools (the user of the Software application).
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will access your phone’s storage(with permission) to access/store files which could be part of the collaboration happening between the school management, teachers, parents and students.
- We will access your phone’s camera(with permission) whenever users wants to take photos and share them with each other for better collaboration.
- We will collect and store the user’s IP address, device info and other geolocation details used to access Edusecure software for security reasons and to prevent unauthorized access.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- IT Act, Section 66, hacking computer system:
- (1) Whoever with the intent to cause or knowing that he is likely to cause wrongful loss or damage to the public or any person destroys or deletes or alters any information residing on servers appointed by Frisco Technologies Private Limited to deploy the software to customers schools or diminishes its value or utility or affects it injuriously by any means, commits hacking; and
- (2) Whoever commits hacking shall be punished with imprisonment upto 3 years, or with fine which may extend uptoRs. 2 Lakh, or with both. The section talks about the hacking activity.